At Vermont Mutual, we're always looking for talent with the right attitude and aptitude. If our current job openings don't contain the career you're searching for, but you're looking to work at a locally and nationally recognized company with a commitment to excellence, competitive pay, outstanding benefits, and named one of the Best Places to Work in Vermont - please contact us.
We are happy to review resumes of excellent applicants and consider them for present and future opportunities. Please check back regularly and apply if a particular position would be a good fit for you.
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solving ability
- Able to work well both individually and as a member of a team
- Flexible to change
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Predominately sedentary office position with high frequency of keyboarding/computer work required.
- The physical demands are minimal and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations.
- The work environment is representative and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations.
How to Apply:
Submit cover letter, salary requirements and resume, in strict confidence.