We are pleased to offer a training program for individuals setting their career sights on the insurance industry. This robust program includes the training, mentorship and on the job training for Candidates to be successful as either a Claims or Underwriting professional by the end of the program. No experience required! This is a full time, paid position with built in promotional opportunities!
- Firsthand experience in the Claims/Underwriting as well as a rotational component to gain exposure to all areas of the Business.
- Professional Development Opportunities, including opportunities to gain licensure and/or insurance credentials.
- Mentorship & Leadership provided for the duration of the training program.
- Be a part of an insurance industry leader and recipient of 2016-2023 Best Places to Work in Vermont!
- Six-month program, beginning June 10th, 2024.
- At the end of the program, Claim’s Professionals will be promoted to a Claim Representative; Underwiring Professionals will be promoted to a Commercial Lines/Personal Lines Underwriter.
- Matriculated senior seeking Bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Administration or related field.
- Organized, attentional to detail, knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
- Ability to work 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday from our offices in Montpelier & Berlin, VT.
If you have qualifications that you feel would allow you to contribute to the continued success of Vermont Mutual, we’d love to hear from you.
How to Apply:
Submit cover letter, salary requirements and resume, in strict confidence.