We invite you to discover how interesting and fulfilling a career in the insurance industry would be by spending the summer with us! We are offering a paid 10 week, full time summer internship in Montpelier, VT beginning June 3rd. This Internship will rotate throughout all areas of IT (Development, Infrastructure, Help Desk Support and Policy Services).
- Firsthand experience in the field
- Individualized learning based on career goals
- Opportunities to network
- Individual and team work on meaningful projects with the opportunity to present findings to Senior Leadership team
- Be a part of an insurance industry leader and recipient of Best Places to Work in Vermont for 7 consecutive years!
- Matriculated senior (preferred) or junior seeking Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Programming, or other related field
- Ability to analyze data, problem solve, communicate effectively
- Organized, attention to detail, knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday
- Access to transportation to and from our office in Montpelier or Berlin, VT
Physical Demands/Working Conditions
- Predominately sedentary office position with high frequency of keyboarding/computer work required.
- The physical demands are minimal and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations.
- The work environment is representative and typical of similar jobs in comparable organizations.
If you have qualifications that you feel would allow you to contribute to the continued success of Vermont Mutual, we’d love to hear from you.
How to Apply:
Submit cover letter, salary requirements and resume, in strict confidence.